We are Open! Offering Curbside Service and Telemedicine at Brixton Pet Hospital & Resort
We are OPEN for veterinary care and offering Curbside service to maintain social distance while still offering care for your pets. We offer Telemedicine services to help you decide if a visit is necessary. If your pet has veterinary needs, please call ahead or book a Telemedicine consultation and we will prioritize your pet’s care.
Did you know we have the ability to see a wide range of veterinary care needs including the essential care services below? This is not an all-inclusive list, so please call if you have any questions.
- Wounds (lacerations/bite wounds)
- Ear infections
- Skin infections/parasites
- Urinary tract infections
- Respiratory disease
- Vaccines (vital for illness & disease prevention)
- Flea, Tick, Heartworm prevention
- End of life care
We have implemented the following safety protocols in accordance with CDC guidelines:
- It is essential that anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath), or who has been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, or who has traveled internationally in the last 14 days to please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- If above does not apply, please utilize our curbside service. Call us at (832) 913-3800 when you arrive in the parking lot and we will come to you to get your pet for the exam. For your convenience, we will take information regarding history and concerns over the phone at the time of your arrival. We will continue to communicate via phone or text regarding treatment and/or results.
- For end of life appointments, we will escort you and your loved one directly into the exam room.
- Emergencies will be assessed immediately upon arrival. Please call ahead, if at all possible, so we know to expect you.
- For Telemedicine services, please download TeleVet here. This enables our medical staff to assess your pet virtually and there is the ability to share photos and/or video. Let us know if you need help setting up your account.
Our veterinary standards have been developed to focus on the health, safety, and happiness of your pet. The Brixton Pet Hospital & Resort team takes pride in building strong relationships and providing quality care for your pets through our veterinary, boarding, grooming, and doggy day camp services.
We are proud to be AAHA accredited! The American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) is the standard for veterinary excellence. Veterinary clinics that go through the rigorous accreditation process to become AAHA certified are evaluated on approximately 900 standards of veterinary care. Hospitals that achieve AAHA certification are recognized as some of the best in the industry. We are proud to be among them, and we look forward to giving patients the best care possible.
Our hospital has also completed the Heroes for Healthy Pets certification program, which was created to help veterinary professionals and pet businesses create facilities dedicated to being disease free.